Gable Bracket


 I do love a good gable bracket but the price of wood is ridiculous right now.  PVC is a great alternative and has advantages over wood. Lasts longer, cheaper, lighter and easier to install. I found Ekena Millwork online that sells to the public custom gables. Here is ours https://www.ekenamillwork.com/alberta-architectural-grade-pvc-gable-bracket-pediment-1

We designed what we wanted online. It is delivered white and ready for paint. Thankfully, I have done the faux finish process on several other items so I repeated the process here. See my garage door post for more information on that process. 

I sealed it carefully several times to protect against fading and weather. It was installed with four stainless steel screws. It is such an improvement! 









Comments

Popular Posts