Fall 2020 Decor

 I always start my Fall decor super early. It is a habit from my homeschooling days. I decorated at the start of the school year as a signal to my students that it was time to get back to work.  I'm now retired from homeschooling but continue this tradition. Here are a few peeks at my Fall decor this wacko year that is 2020. 

This beautiful pine garland is from Hobby Lobby. I mixed in some beautiful fall fig leaves from Amazon. (Arcadia Silk Plantation 47" Fig Leaf Spray Olive Green Tan (Pack of 6) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DSWBL2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5zzoFbB1CYNKA


My mantle is very simple this year. I used a basket and a jug I got from a beautiful estate sale this year. The Pumpkin Farm sign is from Etsy. Wood dough bowl is from Hobby Lobby. Wheat and garland from Hobby Lobby last year.







Comments

Popular Posts