NEW NAME!

I have been debating a little while about changing my name from Frazzled Mom to something that more reflects this new season in my life. I'll always be a mom, but my focus isn't so much on that role now that my boys are adults. 

I finally pulled the trigger. Fig Ivy and Ferns is my new handle. 

Fig Ivy grows up the front of my house. It is beautiful but needs constant attention. My husband does a wonderful job of keeping it groomed and many a passerby notes how beautiful it is. It lends a little historical feel to the house. It might offer some insulating benefits, but it is mostly a home to lizards, birds and a large variety of wasps. 

I have always loved ferns. Just looking at them makes me feel instantly peaceful. I love the little curl at the top of a new leaf and the sweet brown babies coming up at the bottom. They look beautiful in the breeze and instantly have a cooling effect wherever they are placed. I have a volunteer fern that came up in my garden this year. I have no idea where it came from, but I love it. My back porch also has a huge fern that makes me so very happy. 

Comments

Popular Posts