Pillow Talk

I love a good pillow! Here are my recent favs for Winter decor.

Start with a good insert. These are simply fabulous! I was sick of the Hobby Lobby pillow inserts. These are fat, fluffy, comfy and hold their shape.

MoMA 18 x 18 Pillow Inserts (Set of 2) - Throw Pillow Inserts with 100% Cotton Cover - 18 Inch Square Interior Sofa Pillow Inserts - Decorative Pillow Insert Pair - White
Now here are some beautiful but cheap covers I've ordered from Amazon. They can't hold dog hair and they have to look great. Also, they have to be cheap because Watson, my beagle mutt, is part goat, and eats my pillows when I'm not home. It's my punishment for leaving home without her.

Afirmly 18x18,Cotton Christmas Blessing Throw Pillow Cover for Bed Sofa Cushion Car Snowflake Embroideried Pillowcases ,1pair White 



Daydreaming Throw Pillow Cover(1818 inch, Set of 2) Throw Pillows| Pillow Covers| Accent Pillows for Couch| Couch Pillows Set of 4| Couch Pillow Covers| Bed Pillows Decorative Super Soft 



DEZENE Decorative Throw Pillow Covers for Couch Sofa Bed, 2 Pack 100% Cotton Square Pillow-Cases with Tassels, Boho Euro Cushion Covers for Farmhouse, Kids, 18 x 18 Inch Black and White 

Comments

Popular Posts